This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating all guests to ensure a quality dining experience. The Host/Hostess will coordinate the activities of the F&B personnel to provide fast and courteous service to all patrons. The Host/Hostess is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING * Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests
* Maintain seating chart for rotation of stations
* Ensure all menus are clean before and after shifts
* Organize and maintain a clean service podium
* Schedule dining reservations and arrange parties or special service for diners
* Greet guests, escort them to tables, provide menus, and fill water glasses
* Inspect dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness
* Coordinate activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons
* Use appropriate language when engaging guests in conversation; communicate clearly and courteously
* Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
* Thank guests with genuine appreciation
* Be aware of guests needs; assist in providing a pleasant dining experience
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
* Must adhere to all company policies and procedures as well as the Widewaters Hotels, LLC Employee Handbook.
REQUIREMENTS * High School Degree or Equivalent.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a food and beverage role.
* Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound customer service skills.
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in the Restaurant
* Ability to work on POS equipment when needed.
* Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
* Must have a positive attitude at all times.
* Comply with all department, hotel, and company policies and procedures.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibir n consideraci n por el empleo sin distinci n de raza, color, religi n, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra caracter stica protegida por la ley. At A Glance
Experience Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House, our on-site restaurant featuring the contemporary American cuisine of Chef Steve Batur. Choose from a creative selection of appetizers and salads, plus exceptional entr es made from the highest quality meats and local produce. Sample our award-winning wine list while relaxing on our outdoor patio.
Hours of Operations: * Sunday: 10 am to 10 pm
* Monday through Thursday: 11 am to 12 am
* Friday & Saturday: 11 am to 1 am
* Sunday: 10am - 3pm (Brunch)
WIDEWATERS HOTELS\' MISSION & VALUES
Widewaters Hotels is an award winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Widewaters' Hotels Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through PASSION, ENERGY, ATTITUDE & WORK ETHIC we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions. COMPANY WEBSITE: EEOC
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.