Hotel Banquet Manager 9/11/2020
Patrice & Associates
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHY PEOPLE LOVE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY! * Believe in well-balanced lives for their staff and guests. Meetings start with meditation. Plan to move into health and wellness business in the future
* Privately owned, but very well run, with exceptional smart and family-oriented young leaders
* Great career growth opportunity, with new hotel opening in 2019, and additional restaurants on the horizon
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES * Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and company.
* Build strong relationships: Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers, and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
* Take responsibility: Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
* Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
* Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain the needs of both the customer and the company.
* Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
* Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
* Think critically: Take a well-ordered, logical approach to: identifying business, market, or cross-functional issues; analyzing problems; organizing work; and planning action.
BENEFITS * Medical, Dental and Vision paid 75% for employee.
* Unlimited vacation
* Health club and wellness benefits
* Training on-site
* Closed Mondays (except MLK, Pres. Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day)
* Closed Christmas, Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving and July 4
* 2 days off per week
POSITION REQUIREMENTS * Performance management, supervisory: Demonstrate ability to relate to, communicate with and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
* Knowledge of budgeting process: Demonstrate knowledge of and skill in creating and maintaining budget within the department s allowed expenditures.
* Planning: Skilled in determining whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way to complete the task, and preparing to overcome expected difficulties.
* Two or more years experience managing service staff in an upscale hotel atmosphere.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer