This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/5/2020
END DATE 8/3/2020
EBSCO Industries Inc.
Alys Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONA TOWN WHERE EVERY DETAIL, FROM VISION TO EXECUTION, MAKES LUXURY SEEM SIMPLE.
From the moment one views the iconic butteries and towering palms lining the center of our beach town, there is an unrivaled sense of escape. Alys Beach is carefully crafted to celebrate the public realm of streets, parks, pedestrian paths, and great civic buildings in a manner reminiscent of the world s most beloved seaside towns. In recognition of the strong draw of the sea, our streets orient to the beach, guaranteeing views to the Gulf and cooling sea breezes.
Alys Beach is a groundbreaking community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida s panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Planned by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company, Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) whose architectural vision has its roots in the style of Bermuda architecture and in the courtyards of Antigua, Guatemala, the colonial capital of Central America.
Alys Beach is in the early stages of town building. Our purpose is to evolve along with your family, maintaining the timeless traditions of sustainability and the highest standards of design and construction. Come join us in creating a special place to live, visit, relax, and play.
EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced and energetic housekeeper to join our team. The housekeeper will represent Alys Beach at all times by owning the customer experience and providing a superior level of service to homeowners and guests.
* Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
* Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops and sinks
* Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
* Making beds and changing linens
* Washing windows and cleaning all outdoor areas, including grill
* Vacuuming, swiffering and mopping all floors
* Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
* Ensure all homes are cleaned thoroughly and self-inspected to Alys Beach standards.
* Assist with office spaces and common areas as assigned.
* Keep caddy and cleaning tools clean and organized.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous Housekeeper experience of at least one (1) year
* Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
* Prioritization and time-management skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, guests, and homeowners both verbally and in writing
* Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and/or weekends
* Ability to bend, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms
* Ability to anticipate customer needs.
* Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.