Housekeeper - Assisted Living - Part-Time 9/2/2020
Prestige Care, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join an award-winning team! Our community is proud to enjoy back to back deficiency-free surveys through the state of California! Also, our community won the the prestigious 2018 \\"Silver\\" award through the American Health Care Association for quality care of our residents. We are one of only a small handful of care centers in the entire nation to enjoy this award and designation!
Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-assisted-living-at-oroville) is a friendly community located in a serene, country setting just off the Olive Highway. Many of our apartments feature views of the nearby Table Mountains, Butte Mountains and scenic rolling hills. There are many amenities available to our residents including life-enrichment programming to keep them active and engaged in the community each day.:
The Oroville wellness program, Celebrations (https://www.prestigecare.com/service/our-services/assisted-living-/celebrations), is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.:
Using innovative care techniques and life enrichment programming, our community offers award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program (https://www.prestigecare.com/service/our-services/assisted-living-/expressions-memory-care) that provides people with dementia an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality. Designed to keep up with all the latest research and information surrounding dementia, Oroville s team aligns with experts in the field of Alzheimer s research to continually provide refreshed programming for residents, and ongoing training and education for our amazing staff and families.:
Questions? Contact OrovilleED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various:
Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the building and apartments.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in apartments and apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
* Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
* Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
* Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
* Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive director or maintenance director.
* Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
* Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and safe.
* Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
* Assists others with lifting, as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions.
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
* Ability to add and subtract simple numbers
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Part Time Position