Housekeeping House Attendant - Part-time 1/20/2020
The Highland Dallas
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
* Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
* Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
* Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
* Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
* Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
* Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
* Can communicate well with guests.
* Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
* Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from supervisor.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.