Housekeeping Room Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 3/24/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Guest Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that cleanliness in assigned guest rooms is achieved in accordance with Omni standards
* Responds to all guest requests appropriately and remains alert, courteous, and helpful to guests and fellow associates at all times.
* Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
* Inspect room linens before placing in rooms.
* Checks all equipment prior to and after its use to ensure that it is in good working order and if necessary completes required engineering report as needed.
* Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest rooms (including bathrooms, balconies, and room furnishings).
* Practice safety standards at all times including constant awareness of safety hazards (for example, broken glass, frayed electrical chords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to the appropriate departments.
* Follow all training procedures set forth by OSHA requirements.
* Follow all Loss Prevention procedures regarding guest property; absolute respect for guest property should always be exercised.
* Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule; follows procedures for clocking in and out, completion of time edit sheets, and PTO request forms, if applicable.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
* Cross-training in proper floor care techniques and guestroom turndown standards.
* Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
* Assist in other departments as needed
* Attend monthly departmental meetings
* Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, sponges, dust cloths, etc.
* Assorted cleaning chemicals as outlined in MSDS manuals
* Housekeeping cart/caddy
* Telephone and radio
* Housekeeping experience desirable
* Neat and pleasant personality
* Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..