Housekeeping Room Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/1/2020
END DATE 2/12/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Log back in!
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT
Job Locations US-AZ-Paradise Valley
Posted Date 1 month ago(12/31/2019 11:30 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property s distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain s Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
* Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
* Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
* Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
* Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
* Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
* Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
* Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
* Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
* Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.