Housing Specialist Senior, Presidio, TX, US ID#16274
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/3/2019
END DATE 11/19/2019
Cherokee Nation Businesses
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title:Housing Specialist Senior, Presidio, TX, US ID#16274
CN3S provides personalized professional and support services to ensure our clients' success. Whether your program requires mission, IT, environmental or medical support, CN3S offers the best solutions to finish your job on time and within budget. CN3S has proven expertise in navigating the competitive and tribal 8(a) acquisition environments. This gives our clients more control over project scopes and budgets, streamlines the procurement process and alleviates acquisition delays.
The Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Facilities Management and Engineering Directorate (FM&E) is responsible for the coordination of all real property management functions within CBP. This includes construction management, energy management, architectural and engineering design services, establishment of facility standards, historic preservation, and the planning and coordination of repairs and alterations to CBP occupied facilities. In addition, FM&E is also responsible for all aspects of financial management and budgeting, logistical support, building management services, investment planning, and life cycle management of real property. The candidate will provide program analysis, project management and housing administration/tenant management contract services for personnel support within the Mission Support Program Office of the Office of Facilities Management and Engineering (FM&E)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
* Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of 157 CBP Houses in Presidio, TX.
* Manage housing rentals and leases and follow all procedures for Quarters Management Information System (QMIS).
* Assist new tenants in getting utility service from the city and power company.
* Inspect each house with each tenant moving out of a house.
* Fill out appropriate paper work for each tenant moving in or out.
* Complete all documentation pertaining to tenants moving and send to the appropriate office for processing. .
* Make sure that all tenants have signed all documents.
* Be available for new tenants on weekends or after hours to help them with move in documents and set up.
* After each move out each house must be refurbished.
* Determine what needs to be repaired or replaced
* Determine whether or not the walls need to be repainted Determine whether or not the carpets or floors need to be replaced.
* Supervise any work been done at each house.
* Manage a maintenance program for 157 CBP housing units.
* Determine what renovations or alterations that are needed to keep the homes functioning at an optimal level.
* Supervise an AC Preventive Maintenance Program for CBP Houses.
* Make sure that all air conditioning units are cleaned and checked once a year.
* Make sure that all filters are changed or cleaned every two months.
* Supervise any work being done at each house.
Communication with Tenants
* Oversee that all tenants keep a clean yard.
* Provide tenant notices of yards not kept to CBP Housing standards.
* Communicate and coordinate with tenants about any maintenance work that will be taking place in or around their home.
* Track and record every tenants moving in or out.
* Keep records of all tenants that have lived in CBP Housing
* To verify tenant occupancy with CBP investigators as required for official Government business.
* Invoice all work orders turned in by the contractors.
* Keep track of all invoices and work orders
* Provide updated housing inventory.
* A list of tenants and houses is updated periodically to ensure that QMIS and Housing Headquarters in Washington have the same information as CBP Housing in Presidio, TX.
* Register all appliances with the appropriate manufacturer to ensure that warranty service is used to the max.
* Work with all providers on issues regarding warranties of homes and appliances.
* Provide information to R&A Project coordinators via teleconference, emails and faxes.
* Record facilities deficiencies for general repair and alteration.
* Physical inventory
* Inventory all appliances in 157 CBP H housing units (include all model and serial numbers)
* Refurbish entire mobile homes
* Paint inside and outside
* Walls and siding
* Replace window screens
* Provide landscaping where needed
* Replace shingle roofs with metal roofs * Replace old window with new more efficient windows
* Walk through with service provider and contractor personnel
* Determine what type of improvements and alterations are needed for each task.
* Host Pre-bid meeting with service providers, CBP Housing, and contractors
* Escort and explain all proposed tasks with contractors
* Clarify any questions about each task
* Provide visuals if available about the type of work to be done
* Host pre-construction meetings with awarded contractor
* Do a final walk through to determine what is to be done
* Provide a schedule of availability for each house
* Coordinate a work schedule with tenants and contractor
* Inspect and approve all work
* Be sure that all workers have been cleared to work by CBP/D
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Eight (8) years of specialized experience that equipped you with the skills needed to perform the job duties
* Work will be performed primarily in the outdoor environment. Temps may be excessively hot during the summer and extremely cold during the winter.
* May require occasional lifting or moving of items up to 25 lbs.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
The work will take place at:
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively