This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/14/2020
END DATE 3/17/2020
Hunt Oil Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Hunt Oil Company
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a variety of HR processes with emphasis on recruiting and onboarding.
The HR Coordinator will provide support to hiring managers, candidates and new hires to ensure a positive experience and represent Hunt as an employer of choice. The HR Coordinator will own the full administrative process, beginning when a candidate signs their offer letter, through their actual start date. This includes initiating paperwork for drug screen and background checks, as well as security and credentialing paperwork as required.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities and must be able to work autonomously and efficiently. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
* Assists with recruitment and interview process including but not limited to reviewing employment applications, scheduling interviews, and making travel arrangements.
* Responsible for new hire onboarding including but not limited to ensuring all paperwork is completed, ordering and reviewing background screens, preparing and sending welcome correspondence, and assisting job candidates.
* Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
* Coordinates and conducts new hire orientations.
* Administers New Hire Ambassador Program.
* Attends job fairs, community activities, and other recruitment-related events.
* Processes invoices in ADP.
* Maintains relationships with various vendors.
* Provides administrative support for student programs, as needed.
* Maintains employee confidentiality agreements.
* Maintains employment poster compliance for all US locations.
* Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other administrative functions.
* Supports entire HR department and Hunt organization, as needed.
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and customer service skills; ability to work with employees at all levels.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Accesses and maintains confidential employee data with strict adherence to privacy laws.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
* At least two years related experience required.
* ATS, SAP, Oracle experience a plus.
* PHR and/or SHRM-CP credential a plus.
Dallas, Texas, United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules.)