HR Employee Relations Analyst 6/6/2020
Brown Brothers Harriman
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY job descriptions submitted by the compensation consultants to assign EEO codes.
* Coordinate and lead basic ER special projects and participate in more complex ER projects as needed. This could include updating policies and ensuring the HR Portal is current.
GENERAL ADMIN SUPPORT
* Minimal basic office tasks such as correspondence, T&E processing, processing invoices and arranging meetings.
* Manage template directory and version control of changes to policies.
* Obtain basic information related to employees from HRdirect, Workday, etc. and assist in responding to personnel file requests.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent, preferred.
* Two plus years of work experience, HR experience a plus.
* Analytical skills- able to decipher reporting trends and understand/explain data results.
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
* Keen focus on attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive employee information.
* Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (strong Excel skills preferred), and Workday.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
* Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
* Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself without leaving the firm
* A culture of inclusion that values each employee s unique perspective
* High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
* Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
* Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.