HR Information Technology Delivery Lead 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* The HR Delivery Lead for HR systems is responsible for being the IT liaison to the HR team globally. This role understands business processes and how they translate to technology solutions.
* This role works closely with the application owners to ensure business problems to be solved are fully understood including the ability to show the cross-platform impact on business process.
* The role responsibilities also include organizing the body of IT work for HR systems and working with the HR team to prioritize and govern decision making. Additionally, this role will institute good IT practices around the project delivery, enhancement delivery, run support and HR cycle support by establishing processes that are measurable.
* Defines the strategy for IT team's delivery model. Aligns business strategy with IT strategy to find optimal and efficient methods to deliver IT commitments. Possess strategic thinking skills with the ability to establish 1-3-year plans that are adaptable to business changes
* Requires the ability to influence business partners and IT teams globally. Maintains strong on-going business relationships and securing stakeholder engagement.
* Contributes to the solutioning of business problems for desired capabilities.
* Aligns timeframes, funding and staffing requirements to drive portfolio delivery.
* Communicates and understands concerns with the IT alignment to the HR strategy. Helps evaluate IT Project objectives and analyzes new business initiatives.
* Delivers and measures program outcomes successfully. Monitors value metrics to make informed decisions that maximize returns across enterprise projects and programs.
* Prioritizes programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
* Leads the team of project managers and business analysts for the HR IT team including managing managers of team. Responsible for personnel management including hiring/ termination, performance management, development plans, promotion/ demotion, and role definition.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Engineering, IT, or MIS required. Masters degree in HR, Business or IT or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 10 years of experience with HR IT Systems required. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
* A minimum of 5 years acting as a people manager is required.
* Workday HR IT systems experience highly desired.
* Must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Demonstrates ability to manage steering committees and facilitate meetings of senior leadership.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.