HTST Boxroom 3rd shift 8/22/2020
St. Paul Beverage Solutions
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Come Grow with Us!
3rd shift position
Starting salary $17.00 per hour with 24 months progression.
Hiring Bonus $1000
The HTST Boxroom position is responsible for accurately coding, casing and palletizing products in a safe and efficient manner to ensure the production of quality products that meet all customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible to competently run all production lines, robots, and equipment in the area.
* Proactively organize, and prepare, equipment and materials for upcoming production runs.
* Ensure lot code accuracy on all production runs.
* Responsible for completely running upstream equipment such as de-bagger.
* Responsible to be proactive in organizing and preparing equipment and materials for upcoming production runs.
* Accurate reading of label, boxes, barcodes and completion of associated record keeping.
* Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
* Work in a safe and effective manner at all times.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understand, adhere to and promote Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Safety Protocol
* Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
* Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
* Support safety policies and programs.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum one (1) year of HTST/Production Boxroom experience preferred.
* Forklift and Pallet Jack Certification required.
* Ability to read, understand, and adhere to documents and procedures (GLP, SOP, SDS, GMP, test procedures, and HACCP).
* Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work.
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
* Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
* Ability to follow written, verbal and diagrammatic instructions; complete simple checklists and complete required documentation.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Communicate well both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
* Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
* Decisions administered soundly and consistently with policies and in compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
* Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
* Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
* Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.