HTST Filler Operator 3rd shift 8/22/2020
St. Paul Beverage Solutions
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 3rd shift position
Come Grow with Us!
Starting salary $20.30 per hour with 24 months progression.
Hiring Bonus $1000
The HTST Filler Operator will maintain safe and efficient operation of all filler equipment while maximizing production up-time, minimizing product shrink and will strive for safe, quality product at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Safe, effective and efficient set up, operation, and cleaning of all HTST filler equipment for production.
* Responsible for CIP and manual washing of machine components.
* Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
* Responsible for monitoring code date information and maintaining quality of product and processes.
* Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
* Conduct basic trouble shooting of equipment. When necessary contact maintenance.
* Responsible for accurately filling out paper work, charts and X3 transactions, if required, in a timely manner.
* Understand and follow production schedule or adjust as needed to avoid down-time on production floor.
* Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed of issues on the floor.
* Assist in annual controlled document review of HTST filler procedures if needed.
* Provide training for new employees in the filling department.
* Assist with setup of packaging materials needed for filler production.
* Assist others with cross functional training when needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understand, adhere to and promote Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Safety Protocol
* Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
* Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
* Support safety policies and programs.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Experience Required:
* Minimum one (1) years of filler operator experience in the food industry preferred. Certification/Licensure Required:
* Pallet Jack certification required. Skills Required:
* Ability to read, understand, and adhere to documents and procedures (GLP, SOP, SDS, GMP, test procedures, and HACCP).
* Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work.
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
* Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
* Ability to follow written, verbal and diagrammatic instructions; complete simple checklists and complete required documentation.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Communicate well both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
* Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
* Decisions administered soundly and consistently with policies and in compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
* Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
* Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
* Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.