Human Resources Business Partner 9/6/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
IDEMIA s mission is to provide augmented security solutions for the world we live in today. We are the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world. Every day we work with clients in Financial Services, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT. They come to us for our expertise in biometrics, A.I. Cloud, Cryptography, Advanced Analytics, and more. Our solutions influence the everyday lives of citizens and nations streamlining and securing identities so people can travel, pay, live and play without hassle or worry.
We are seeking a dynamic Human Resources Business Partner to be a strategic partner to the assigned Client Groups. This position reports to the VP of Human Resources for the North American Region, and will be a key part of IDEMIA s growth.
Essential Job Functions:
Human Resources Strategy
* Possess a working knowledge of all human resource functional areas and ability to manage employee relations, communications, recruiting, EEO/AA, compensation and benefit administration, training and development, employee engagement, talent management and diversity in a performance-driven culture.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the Company's business challenges, and articulate the Company's position in a positive and effective manner, requiring excellent business acumen.
Corporate Culture Development and Employee Communication
* Ensure effective communications throughout the group on business progress and developments, organizational changes, and relevant industry developments.
* Identify areas of the business where you can help to make a positive mark by brainstorming, identifying, prioritizing, creating and leading various HR projects and initiatives.
* Engage and help lead employee communications and change management initiatives.
Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Management
* Manage the recruitment process for all positions within the business unit.
* Work with hiring managers to create, review and update job descriptions for each requisition.
* Provide managers support and advice on interviewing, screening and selecting the most qualified candidates.
* Ensure that internal customers are coached and guided to make necessary business and staff- related decisions in a timely and legally compliant manner.
* Make effective use of the Orientation Program for all new employees and ensure that employees understand all relevant employee programs.
Talent Management and Retention
* Create and drive organizational development initiatives and opportunities.
* Contribute to developing and sustaining culture where teamwork and high levels of employee engagement, reward and recognition are leveraged to drive "in the moment" problem solving to uncover root cause, and to maximize retention.
* Lead the ongoing talent review process. Assess and identify high performing / high potential leaders, and ensure succession and development plans are in place. Coach and assist with the development of Field Managers.
Compensation and Benefits
* Assist in the administration of compensation programs to ensure effectiveness.
* Maintain working knowledge of employee benefits programs and provide employees assistance as needed.
* Ensure performance management and compensation plans are administered in a manner consistent with business and organizational goals, and that performance management activities are ongoing and aligned with pay-for-performance culture.
* Ensure that performance issues are addressed in a timely and appropriate fashion.
* Take action to ensure that all employment practices under your control, including hiring, promotions, demotions, and discipline are conducted in compliance with equal employment opportunity laws and company policy.
* Conduct employee related investigations and make recommendations that comply with company standards and employment laws.
* Coordinate the performance management function for business unit and provide coaching to managers in the implementation of performance evaluations and performance improvement programs.
* Provide clear and effective counsel to management on all HR issues, including performance feedback, progressive discipline, and employment law.
* Coach leaders and managers to develop and enhance their leadership and management effectiveness, demonstrating alignment with company values.
* Coordinate, develop and deliver training and group presentations related to new programs, processes and other HR initiatives.
Policy/Procedure Development and Implementation
* Implement and manage HR policies and procedures, provide advice and counsel to executives, management and employees of assigned functional areas.
* Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency and services performed.
Compliance with Federal and State Labor Laws
* Minimize business risk and enhance the company culture by ensuring that all management are trained in all required legal subject areas, such as Compliance, Code of Conduct, Diversity & Sexual Harassment, Interviewing and Selection Skills, and Employment Law.
* Work to ensure all Affirmative Action and government requirements (Federal, State and Local), filings, postings, and laws are satisfied for the business unit.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Possess initiative, creativity and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills along with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams, develop people, and influence direction and outcomes.
* Ability to coach managers and employees in difficult situations.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with strong listening skills and the ability to provide timely responses to requests and issues.
* 5-7 years of progressive HR Business Partner experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Bachelor s degree in HR, Business or Finance.
* MS suite: Intermediate level skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
* General working knowledge of HRIS-related systems.
* PHR or SPHR preferred.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Occasional overnight travel as required; travel should not exceed more than 20% of the time.
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an