Human Resources Manager, Field Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Impact Workforce Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for an opportunity to make a real difference and to join a growing organization?
At Impact Workforce Solutions, teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across our entire company. We are currently looking for a Field Services HR Manager to join our team in Fairburn, GA for 2nd Shift.
If you have prior human resources management experience in a manufacturing environment, strong customer service skills, coupled with proven leadership capabilities and the ability to build relationships and foster teamwork, we want to talk with you!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Managing a team of 3
* Investigating Employee Relations Issues
* Working closely with on site management
* New Employee Onboarding/Orientation
* Coaching/Counseling and Mentoring
* Performance Reviews
* Attendance Tracking
* OSHA Logs & Workman s Comp Administration
The ideal candidate must be highly organized and possess attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency, along with solid oral and written communication skills. Must have the ability to work well with others and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as possess the ability to easily learn new software applications.
BACKGROUND * Minimum 1-year management experience
* 1-3 years HR experience to include Recruiting and Employee Relations
* Working knowledge of HRIS systems
* Prior shop floor supervisory experience
* Associates Degree or higher or 2-4 years professional experience
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a professional learning environment, paid time off, paid holidays, a fun and professional team environment and exciting career & growth opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR