Human Resources Manager-Geneva Facility
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/2/2019
END DATE 2/22/2020
Red Gold, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Oversee the training and education initiatives for the plant
* Help identify training needs for all employees
* Assist with scheduling efforts
* Manage the recruiting and interviewing efforts for the plant
* Attend local job fairs and/or university events as needed
* Must take a proactive approach to source talent
* Manage all Seasonal recruiting initiatives
* Manage the investigations of all employee relations issues
* Handle all investigations in a confidential and timely manner
* Aide in conflict resolution
* Assists management in union avoidance activities
Performance and Talent Management
* Administer the performance review and employee development program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
* Ensure all policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance with federal and state regulations
* Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)