Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/9/2020
END DATE 1/24/2020
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Human Resources Manager
* First line contact for employees and management related to all Human Resources activities
* Effectively coordinate overall HR support to ensure requests are met in timely, high-quality fashion for staffing, employee relations, compensation, salary planning, recognition/reward, relocation and other HR related services as needed
* Able to develop strong employee relations at all levels of the organization. Balance employee advocacy with business needs
* Provide services directly to client business partners or act as liaison between clients and HR specialties. Manage the implementation of HR programs, processes and practices within client group in coordination with SMEs
* Assess and prioritize functional workforce needs and collaborate in identifying solutions and leading their implementation
* Provide guidance on organization effectiveness, change and design interventions and initiatives within the respective client groups
* Continue to build out best in class capabilities and help the leadership team develop and acquire the right talent
* Provide management with coaching and consulting support in all areas of talent management, including selection, assessment, development, deployment, engagement and retention of talent
* Provide guidance on organization effectiveness, change, and design interventions and initiatives within the respective client groups
* Engages in ongoing assessment of HR process effectiveness and identification of improvement opportunities and solutions.
* Six to eight years of strong professional, progressive HR management experience is required.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR management, consulting, business or project management experience.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
The Human Resources Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human capital by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Under the leadership of VP, Human Resources, this role will provide workable HR solutions to improve organization effectiveness, and to diagnose and implement structures and strategies to drive performance; coaching and mentoring functional leaders in developing leadership and management effectiveness, including change management. Strong focus on talent development, engagement and retention strategies, project management and strategic human resources planning to ensure maximum effectiveness of the Human Resources function.
Regular / Temp