HVAC Department Admin - Alexandria
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/28/2020
Michael & Son Services Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you have an unwavering commitment to success? Looking for an employer who recognizes your hard work and is setting new standards in service excellence? Join a winning team!
Michael and Son Services, Inc. is the premier, multi-state provider of Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, and Restoration services. Our Company provides an excellent work environment and is passionate in its dedication to achievement. We place an enormous value on the welfare and commitment of our employees as well as the superior level of service they provide to our customers. Michael and Son Services, Inc. has a comprehensive benefits packet, including a 401(k) company match, health insurance, paid time off and many more.
Michael and Son is looking for an assistant to our HVAC managers to assist them in the day to day operations.
Department Administrative Assistant Job Description
* Must be able to multi-task with little direction, set priorities, be detail-oriented and self-motivated
* Supports the manager with data compilation reporting, Excel spreadsheets and statistical information
* Maintains business continuity and flow of scheduled work
* Writes, edits and proofreads correspondence and documents
* Works as a team member on projects, assignments and tasks
* Exceptional ability to problem solve and make decisions independently and prioritize work flow
* Remain calm and courteous when dealing with difficult situations involving customers and employees solving issues, concerns and difficult situations
* Permits and Inspection experience is a plus
* Demonstrated professional interpersonal relationship skills
* Demonstrated strong customer service problem solving skills and decision-making
* Demonstrated skills showing initiative, personal responsibility and accountability
* Strong working knowledge of managing two way communications
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
* Demonstrated speed and accuracy in the completion of tasks
* This is a performance based position with respect to compensation
* Maintains a \\"can do\\" attitude
* A team player who contributes and works with others accomplishing results