HVAC Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift 9/5/2019
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Scope:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to maintain and repair HVAC systems. From air handlers, fan coils, chillers, replacing coils and air compressors. As well as basic light construction, electrical and plumbing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on commercial and industrial heating and air conditioning systems
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Inspect, repair, and conduct maintenance on machinery, plumbing, A/C units and air compressors for effectiveness and safety
- Projects to include basic light construction, electrical and plumbing
- Document service performed and recommendations
- Manage multiple simultaneous construction and maintenance projects
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Perform with no supervision on minor projects
- Perform scheduled tasks in a timely, safe and professional manor
- Complete all tasks as requested
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Able to lift 75 lbs. and remain working while standing for extended period of time.
Good DMV record to be able to drive company vehicles
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 yrs commercial HVAC experience required
- Light construction, plumbing and electrical experience required
- Minimum of 4 years of facilities maintenance repair preferred
- EPA Certification required
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.