HVAC Sales Position 9/13/2020
Aire Texas Residential Services Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you wanting to grow in your career and you want work year around, then Aire Texas is the company for you! We are looking for several people to join our team and grow their careers, we supply our team members with new vans, uniforms, IPads, IPhones, year around training, full package of benefits, as well as fun events throughout the year. We are looking for someone who wants to grow in their career and to continue to learn the latest trends of our industry.
* Meet with customers and provide solutions and services for heating and cooling needs.
* Develop proposals and maintain specification and documentation for estimates and proposals.
For larger contracts work closely with president to develop proposals and contracts. * Maintain and develop new product information for customers.
* Maintain accurate tracking of all opportunities with customers new and existing.
* Coordinate the installation of all jobs with the installation lead; process all change orders.
* Maintain constant communication with all customers on their installation or service.
* Create and process installation sales orders.
* Perform customer satisfaction calls after each installation or service.
* Request referrals and reviews from customers.
* Participate in industry related events.
* Build relationships with all influences and decision makers at the highest levels of each account to maximize sales and specific potential on all opportunities.
* Expense Management and Sales Forecasting.
* College graduate with degree in engineering or business is preferred.
* Valid & current drivers license
* At least 5 years experience in outside sales related to construction and mechanical products.
* Knowledge of HVAC equipment a plus
* Must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and present a professional image.
* Well versed in Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word.
* Very strong organizational and problem solving skills; above average mechanical aptitude required.
* Strong Leadership Skills
Aire Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer