HVAC Service Chiller Technician 5/5/2020
P1 Group Inc.
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY P1 Group, Inc., is seeking a HVAC Service Chiller Technician for the Kansas City Metro Area.
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation package.
Working SERVICE Mechanical Journeyman must be skilled craftsman in their trade, and have a minimum of five (5) years actual, practical working experience in the industrial or HVAC Chiller mechanical equipment service industry. A self-starter who has the ability and confidence to work alone or as a member of 2-3 person team including field technicians. Interaction with customers, attention to detail in executing quoted jobs, ability to help quote jobs, scheduling hours, promoting safety and constant communication plays a key role in this position. Must be computer literate with a strong ability to develop, close and manage quoted, PM and T & M work.
* Requires a Mechanical Journeyman License
* 5+ years of Chiller PM and Repair mechanical / electrical troubleshooting experience.
* Appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants and operational & service knowledge.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and prior customer service experience..
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver s license.
* This position is represented by the Local Pipefitters 533 Union.
**Company truck, cell phone, laptop, uniforms and Tools will be provided for P1 business use only.