HVAC Service Technician 6/5/2020
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
HVAC Service Technician
Must be comfortable maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting large tonnage equipment inclusive of packaged units, split systems. RTU's, Chillers etc. Applicants' proficient with the use of laptops, tablets and smart phone is essential.
* 3-5 years field Service experience
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting
* Servicing and maintaining systems.
* Maintaining tools, supplies and equipment
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid and clean driver's license
* Universal EPA certification a plus
* Union training is a plus
Professional Competencies Needed
* Be passionate
* Customer focused approach
* Dedicated to a job well done
* Be professional
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong organization
* Be a problem solver
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
* Able to creatively use skills and resources to get the job done
* Be a partner
* Team player
* Be a performer
* Does what is right, even if it's not easy
* Asks questions
California is an "At Will" state. Employment with Air Systems an EMCOR Company is not for a specific term and it can be terminated by either the employee or Air Systems an EMCOR Company, with or without cause, and with or without notice at any time.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled