HVAC Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating employs a staff of over 100, including field technicians, project managers,estimators, and administrators. Our firm offers a complete range of Commercial HVAC services throughout New York & New Jersey.
The primary function of the HVAC Technical Supervisor is to plan and oversee the entire HVAC Service Department in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Technical Supervisor deals directly with field workers, clients, vendors, and suppliers to ensure day to day operations begin and end with minimal error.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: * Oversee HVAC service technicians on a daily basis
* Assist HVAC Service Technicians with troubleshooting
* Coordinate, schedule and manage work orders.
* Oversee purchasing of all parts, equipment and material for the service department.
* Perform job visits, and inspections.
* Oversee all aspects of quotes, write proposals, and general correspondence.
* Review department in-depth for potential liability and roadblocks.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Minimum 5 Years of HVAC Technical Experience
* Minimum Associates Degree
* Proficient with MS Word and Excel
* Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
* Able to meet deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER: * Competitive Salary
* Excellent Training Programs
Powered by JazzHR