This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/11/2019
END DATE 3/3/2020
EMCOR Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
F&G Mechanical is an industry leader in the tri-state area and a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. (a Fortune 500 Company). For nearly 70 years, F&G has prided itself on a high level of customer service and performance. We provide our customers with a full range of plumbing, HVAC and fire protection design/build and maintenance services.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Job Summary: Full-Time HVAC Technician to perform preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. HVAC Technician performs tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment and provide recommendations as appropriate. Understands control operation, and sequence of operation for commercial and industrial HVAC systems. Must be well organized to keep accurate service and maintenance records and communicate effectively to determine needs. Works as a leader, has strong customer relationships and team building qualities. We are a 24/7 Service company and working over 40 hrs a week may be a job requirement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Install replacement equipment and parts per manufacturers specifications to honor manufacturers warranties
* Complete HVACR preventive maintenance in accordance with established standards
* Troubleshoot, Analyze and repair HVACR malfunctions in accordance with EPA established standards
* Follow maintenance schedule to complete accurate and timely equipment maintenance and operating logs
* Complete documentation, including but not limited to, timesheets, expense reports, service reports and purchase card logs
* Conduct general tasks including, but not limited to, safety training, group meetings and maintaining tools and vehicle (if applicable)
* Requirement to work overtime
* High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent, HVAC Apprenticeship Program of Training
* A valid Driver's License
* A minimum of 5 years HVAC experience working on commercial or industrial HVAC equipment/systems.
* Accountable, reliable and a courteous attitude towards our customers.
* EPA universal refrigeration license. Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
* Knowledge of HVAC and electrical systems. Basic mathematical abilities in all units of measure. Read blue prints and technical schematics as well as specification manuals.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer