IA Systems Architect/Engineer 5/2/2020
Fort Eustis, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Telesis is seeking an IA Systems Architect/Engineer to support complex large-scale Information Technology (IT) projects that operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Duties and responsibilities:
The IA Workforce System Architect and Engineer shall:
* Act as the Contractor's SME for system maintenance System Administration and COOP/Disaster Recovery operations
* Provide oversight of and technical input to the Contractor's change management processes
* Analyze the system performance, optimize the system, and recommend system improvements
* Coordinate the Contractor's identification and management of system problems
* Develop studies to identify process improvements and new technologies applicable to the ATIS and EMS operations
Location: Fort Eustis, VA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* DoD 8570 requirements for IASAE Level III
* Must possess 10 years of general computer network experience and 5 years of experience with Windows Operating Server & client systems and Unix Operating Systems.
* Have current experience working in the DoD Cybersecurity environment.
* Possess the following certifications:
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
* COMP TIA Network+
* COMP TIA Security+
* COMP TIA Linux+.
* This position is an IT-II position and the individual must complete a NACLC, submitted by government, with favorable review (no eligibility required).
* US citizenship is required.
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status