IAM SSO Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/7/2020
END DATE 7/8/2020
EMR Project Capital, 2 Crescent Place, Oceanport, NJ 07757
IAM SSO analyst will be responsible for managing the Imprivata Single Sign On (SSO) environment, implementation, integrations with the applications for SSO. The analyst will also guiding application teams with onboarding their applications into the SSO environment.
* Bachelor's degree in desired (years of experience may be substituted for degree)
* Security+ certification desired
* Preferred: Four (4) years experience relevant experience in an enterprise IT/ IAM environment in health setting
* Minimum: Minimum of 3 years of experience in an enterprise IT/ IAM environment in health setting
* Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux operating systems, and networking protocols
* Experience with LDAP, single sign-on technologies, and web access management tools
* Firm understanding of identity and Access Management principles authentication.
* Firm understanding of authorization technologies and protocols
* Critical thinking: the ability and willingness to holistically examine an idea or problem and proactively identify potential solutions
* Problem solving: conduct root cause analysis by seeking, logically examining, and interpreting information from different sources to determine a problem's cause and developing a course of action to resolve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
* Initiative: the ability and willingness to recognize assignments or tasks that need to be completed, to seek out additional assignments or tasks, and to help others
* Adaptability/flexibility: demonstrating flexibility with respect to changing end-user business needs
* Dependability: the ability and willingness to take ownership of work activities and ensure that they are completed in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
* Interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate information clearly and concisely with project leadership and subject matter experts; the ability to gain trust and establish effective relationships with operational and Epic counterparts
* Learning: the ability and willingness to learn new software and systems
* Listening: listening attentively to ensure that the intended message has been accurately received, holding responses until the person has finished making their point, and repeating information to ensure accuracy
* Resilience: the ability to persevere in difficult situations, overcome obstacles, and reach high levels of performance when faced with stressful work situations and time pressures
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer