IC Design Engineer 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
We have an exciting position in the explosive growth area of Data Center Enterprise Storage. In this role you will be responsible for developing the most advanced semiconductor devices to support stringent high capacity storage needs across all the top tier service providers.
This challenging position takes responsibility of definition, design, verification, and documentation for analog and mixed signal IC development. Defines block or module interfaces/formats for better design optimization and verification. Contributes to the development of multi-dimensional designs involving but not limited to analog/mixed signal design, layout floor planning and evaluation, design modeling and verification. Evaluates all aspects of analog-mixed signal IC development flow from high-level design to schematic design, from layout floor planning to post layout verification, from design modeling to system performance verification. Coordinates with test teams and analyzes sophisticated testing data for debug, performance evaluation as well as for future design improvement.
- Supervision: Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- Knowledge: Having broad expertise or unique knowledge of analog, mixed signal design as well as BiCMOS semiconductor process, layout floor planning, layout effects on circuit and system level.
- Job Complexity: Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Interacts and coordinates with other functional groups to achieve corporation business goals.
-Skill: Cadence composer/virtuoso/ADE, high speed analog/mixed signal design, VerilogA/AMS/SystemVerilog modeling
- Experience and Education:
* BS degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
* Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of related experience. Post-graduate might be preferred.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
Broadcom Inc. is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.