ICU Nurse (RN) Cardiac Critical Care 9/13/2020
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Shift: Full-time, Nights
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with 1+ years of experience.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a CoronaryICU Nurse (RN) today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
* PaidPersonal Leave
* 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* IdentityTheft Protection discounts
* Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
* EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Coronary ICU Nurse (RN) for our facility toensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we areseeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningfulas we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
* You will provide respiratory, ventilator management, and monitoring for patients.
* You will serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
* You will monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* You will assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of your healthcare team.
It all started here! TriStar CentennialMedical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bedcomprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and women s services. Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStarCentennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women sHospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Coronary ICU Nurse (RN) opening. Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patient, guest, physicians, and other employees.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
* Current Licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
* Current BLS certification.
* ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
* NIHSS Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.