Immunology Specialty District Manager - Mid South
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/26/2019
END DATE 1/22/2020
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONHelp us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Immunology Sales Team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Immunology Clinical Specialist (ICS) District Manager.
As the Immunology Clinical Specialist (ICS) District Manager, you will be responsible for driving demand for the assigned product (CIMZIA Prefilled Syringe) by coordinating, motivating, inspiring, leading and directing the activities of an assigned sales team of Immunology Clinical Specialists within an assigned district; engaging and building relationships with clinical decision makers and office support staff to create the best experiences for patients living with severe immunologic diseases who are treated in the at-home care setting. Mid South Geography to include: LA, TX, AK, OK, MS and TN. Ideal candidate must live in Geography - LA, AK or Memphis Area, TN.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Deliver consistent, compliant sales results of at-home product volume (CIMZIA Prefilled Syringe) in the assigned District by motivating, inspiring, leading and directing the activities of an assigned sales team of Immunology Clinical Specialists
* Ensure the execution of the At Home business strategy for the assigned market segment,
* Coach and develop a results-oriented team of ICS who influence at home medical stakeholders' use of the company's products.
* Ensure the ICS sales force understands and applies in-depth clinical and business expertise as they sell and that they demonstrate effective selling skills.
* Ensure the ICS salesforce collaborates with business partners efficiently and effectively by being able to accurately articulate the value proposition of the assigned product (CIMZIA Prefilled Syringe), to maximize impact for patients treated at home
* Build relationships with all stakeholders, to establish a known, long-term presence of the US iPVU and enhance sustainable growth of company products in the District
* Develop a strong understanding and awareness of the patient journey of care, including the unique needs of patients within the at-home care setting.
You will contribute by:
* Establishing an understanding of the local ecosystems, including the payor environment, including pharmacy benefits; demonstrating the ability to successfully navigate the complexities of local care delivery systems and models, comprised of multiple payers, with varying degrees of restriction and barriers to patient access for the assigned UCB product (CIMZIA Prefilled Syringe).
* Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
* Demonstrating consistent application of the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team oriented working relationships, integrating with local UCB ecosystem business partners, in a matrix environment encompassing Field Reimbursement Managers, Immunology Clinical Account Specialist and their leadership, Partnership Leads, Regional and National Account Executives and Medical Science Liaisons, as appropriate and in compliance with UCB policies, to ensure coordination and execution of shared accountabilities such as clinical discussions, product access, and advocacy strategies with targeted HCPs.
* Knowing when and how to bring in the right expertise at the right time from other UCB matrix roles based on the customer need or opportunity at hand, ensuring all engagement activities within an account are coordinated and all team members are informed.
* Managing all allocated resources such as financial/budgets, samples, access opportunities, home office resources.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Bachelor's degree BA/BS
* 5 years of successful management and/or supervisory experience of a team selling an FDA approved specialty product or device
* 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
* Resides within assigned geography
* Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
* Demonstrated strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
* Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
* Strong verbal, influencing, presentation and written communication skills
* Strong collaboration skills and success working in teams
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you'll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees - just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.