In-Home Therapist and Supervisor 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOU.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an In-Home Supervisor.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
Youre equally comfortable with a variety of therapeutic methods and day-to-day operational leadership.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Mount Saint Vincent is the Rocky Mountain regions premier provider of mental health treatment, foster care services, K-8 education, and trauma-informed training all focused on children and their families. We also operate a community early learning center that consistently earns a Colorado Shines four-star rating. Our innovative programs help children reach their full potential within their homes, schools and communities.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an In-Home Supervisor you need to know how to:
* Be sensitive to the cultural differences among the children, families, and staff and responds appropriately and sensitively to those differences.
* Support the therapeutic quality and implementation of NMT in programming.
* Provide weekly and/or bi-weekly supervision to designated staff.
* Address vicarious trauma concerns with staff.
* Provide timely evaluations of supervisees.
* Assist the Director overseeing In-Home, with any performance issues of supervisees.
* Conduct and/or participate in In-service trainings, including NMT.
* Participate in programmatic and policy planning for the agency.
* Assist with the intake process including but not limited to the screening of prospective clients from referrals and identifying funding source(s)
* Monitor ongoing funding eligibility and assists the Director with funding or billing questions/concerns.
* Carry a caseload determined by the Director overseeing the In-Home Program. Provide consistent in-home therapy for the children and their families. This may include play therapy, individual psychotherapy and family therapy. Therapist may refer couples to marital therapy if indicated.
* Be responsible for initial assessments, written reports including monthly reports, treatment plans and updates, treatment notes, discharge summaries, NMT abstracts and the creation of brain map metric.
* Monitor all treatment plans for progress or regression and updates plans as necessary in compliance with agency timelines.
* Provides crisis intervention and case management for the children and families on his or her caseload.
* Maintain professional communication with funding sources, referral sources, and guardian/parents and other community collateral contacts as needed. This includes collaboration and making treatment and discharge recommendations.
* Be responsible for discharge planning, assisting with the recommendations, and providing aftercare as appropriate.
* Respond to crisis when necessary within the agency and will periodically be on-call.
* Responsibly document, using agency forms, on critical incidences (e.g., therapeutic physical managements, medical incidences, state reports) and complete these tasks in a timely manner.
* Implement TCI and NMT techniques in the home.
* Lead and coordinate treatment staffings and regularly attend team meetings to monitor progress.
* Provide case management for the children and families on his or her caseload.
* Accept children families referred for treatment in an expeditious manner.
* Know and implement crisis prevention/intervention techniques (i.e. TCI training, time-out, locked door quiet room) as well as procedures (i.e. runaway, injury, emergency).
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Masters Degree or higher from a program of social work education or another mental health discipline
* Current licensure as an Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in state of practice
* Current First Aid, CPR, TCI & NMT certifications
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in the mental health field with children
* Current Colorado Drivers License
* Motor vehicle record and proof of automobile insurance coverage to be updated annually
* At least one (1) year of supervisory experience
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being an In-Home Supervisor on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities