In-plant Ink Technician (Metal) 8/4/2020
INX International Ink Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Posted Date 2 months ago(8/3/2020 11:29 AM)
Lab and Inplant - Inplant
Shift (1st - 2nd - 3rd) and Time
1st shift Monday to Friday; Hours TBD
Regular or Temporary
Full-Time or Part-Time
Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that s part of an industry with exciting growth potential* Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
Our company is an essential business since we are part of the supply chain for food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and print media used for vital communications. We are very busy fulfilling commitments to our customers, while still following safe practices related to hygiene, social distancing, and remote work. INX is hiring and seeking talented candidates to support our business development, and we encourage you to apply.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
* Technical service
* Manufacture batches under 100 pounds
* Quality control check of incoming & on-site manufactured batches
* Inventory management, housekeeping and record-keeping
* Evaluate production requirements based on customer schedule changes
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE)
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent math skills, reading and written communication skills
* Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to pass a color recognition test
* Hand and body dexterity
* High school diploma or GED
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
* Previous lab, inplant, warehouse, and customer service skills are helpful
* One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.