In-plant Ink Technician (night shift) 6/3/2020
INX International Ink Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Posted Date 2 months ago(6/2/2020 5:27 PM)
Lab and Inplant - Inplant
Shift (1st - 2nd - 3rd) and Time
12 hour rotating night shift 6 PM- 6 AM
Regular or Temporary
Full-Time or Part-Time
Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that s part of an industry with exciting growth potential* Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
Our company is an essential business since we are part of the supply chain for food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and print media used for vital communications. We are very busy fulfilling commitments to our customers, while still following safe practices related to hygiene, social distancing, and remote work. INX is hiring and seeking talented candidates to support our business development, and we encourage you to apply.
We are seeking a night shift In-plant Technician to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
* Manufactures batches of ink under 100 lbs.
* Performs QC tests on incoming & on-site manufactured batches and color matches
* Learns technical service requirements
* Responsible for inventory management and record-keeping
* Maintains customer satisfaction by superior service
* Puts away and rotates inventory
* Manages press returns
* Does general housekeeping
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE)
* Excellent math skills, as well as reading and written communication skills
* Good computer skills
* Must be able to regularly lift 50 pounds
* High school graduate, college degree preferred
* Must be able to pass color vision test
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUESTED OR HELPFUL:
* In-plant or pressroom experience helpful
* Knowledge of ink manufacturing
* Color matching skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.