In-Process Inspector - FSP 2nd shift 9/2/2020
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Scope:
FSP Personnel are responsible for performing, deburring, component installation, plugging, and inspection of printed circuit boards and assemblies to ensure all requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Follow department work instructions and adhere to customer and industry stands for printed circuit board workmanship.
2. Visually check PCB per blueprint and perform operations according to traveler work instructions.
3. Identify and recommend disposition of defective items for rework or scrap.
4. Move completed product to final inspection.
5. Complete all documentation as required.
6. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
1. High school education or equivalent and a minimum of one-year of PCB and/or manufacturing experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Have good eyesight and had eye coordination.
2. Be able to work with small tools and implements.
3. Be able to work under a microscope for extended periods of time. For example, 6 or more hours per shift.
4. Have a basic knowledge of PCB inspection techniques, equipment and terminology.
5. Possess basic reading, writing and communication skills.
6. Employee must be a team player, flexible, organized, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
7. Position requires the ability to follow instructions and readily accept additional responsibilities.
Due to ITAR and site government security clearance requirements, candidates must possess U.S. citizenship
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.