Inbound Sales Representative 8/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job ID: 2020-24936
Location: 1820 SSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701
Altice USA/Suddenlink is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We re not the only ones who have seen it; we ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
If a career in Sales is your passion, we have just the opportunity for you!
Love sales* Love technology* Isn t time you combine your passions into your desired career*!
You have come to the right place! As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will answer inbound sales calls to Altice products and service. You will be utilizing your excellent communication skills while providing a superior customer experience to your prospective clients. Great opportunity to grow, as an Altice Brand ambassador!
Base pay + uncapped commission opportunity! The better you sell, the more you earn!
Our call center is open Monday - Sunday; availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
Top-notch paid training!
Our team will train on high-value selling methods to assist you in hitting your goals in a commission driven environment
* Use high value selling to meet Altice s technology, product, and service sales targets, in a commission driven environment, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice.
* Assess the needs of inbound customers to answer questions about products and services and to provide solutions that fit customers' needs.
* Understand the process of reselling to a previous customer using the onboarding process.
* Provide constant feedback to relevant Altice departments regarding the onboarding process of new customers.
* Timely process of sales order entry as well as any other administrative tasks associated with sales activities.
Perks of Working for Altice:
* Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
* Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
* Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Significantly discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
* 401(k) with company matched fundsTop-notch paid training
* High School diploma or GED required; two years college preferred.
* Tele-marketing experience required; previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Altice.
* Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
* Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a high performing sales environment that is commission driven.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
* Meeting sales level performance measures
* Demonstrates ability to build rapport with customers
* Proficiency of computer systems
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.