Incentive Compensation Analyst 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Sales and Operations team in Smyrna, GA, UCB is seeking an Incentive Compensation Analyst. The Incentive Compensation Analyst provides analytics support and strategic insights for Incentive Compensation (IC) and Sales Operation processes like contest management, annual award program and data/IC inquiries for different sales teams.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
You like to work in an Environment where you can:
* Partner with Internal teams and vendor partner to implement Incentive Compensation (IC) strategies,
* Provide analytical insights into plan execution using multiple data sources
You will Contribute by:
* Working with internal teams and vendor partners to develop and design IC Plan, modelling, implementation, IC performance report delivery, contest administration, business rule process, validation and communication,
* Acting as quality control champion and data validation expert for all deliverables and tasks for the sales team,
* Providing ad hoc information requests to address business questions and participate in larger scale sales force effectiveness projects,
* Providing insight into best practices and business rules across multiple brands and ensure alignment with UCB IC guiding principles.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following Education, Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 3+ years of experience in sales incentive compensation, sales analysis, and reporting
* 2+ years of experience with data modelling and advanced analytics
* Advanced MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills
* Highly organized with strong customer focus
* Master's Degree preferred
* Experience with Tableau, QlikView, Qubole or other analytics tools preferred
* Pharmaceutical or medical device data analytics experience preferred
Why you should apply:
Do you want to contribute in bringing real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB's dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to our team and join one of the most dynamic & forward-looking organizations in the world.
To apply, please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.