Incident Manager East Coast US 6/3/2020
Resources For Human Development
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INCIDENT MANAGER EAST COAST US
The Incident Manager position is assigned to incident management and investigative functions in a specific geographic area (CT, RI, MA, DE, NC) and ensures compliance and quality in 1) the reporting of incidents involving the people served by RHD in accordance with state and/or funder requirements, and 2) investigations of allegations affecting the health, safety and rights of individuals under the care of RHD, which implicate RHD employees or volunteers. The position functions as a Certified Investigator As needed and is seated at the RHD CT office.
* Credentialed as a Certified Investigator with at least two years experience investigating abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation allegations. In the absence of an initial Certified Investigator certification, must be able to obtain a Certified Investigator credentials within 3 months of hire.
Two years experience in Intellectual Disability service delivery and management.
* BA or BS Degree in behavioral health related field is preferred. Significant relevant experience in investigatory work may substitute for education.
* Knowledge of state/funder regulations related to incident reporting and investigations.
* Investigative skills, including ability to formulate investigative questions and methods, structure related interviews, review documents and collect evidence, and objectively determine findings and make relevant recommendations.
* Interpersonal style characterized by professionalism, patience, effective communication skills, and ability to remain calm in emotionally charged situations. Excellent relationship building skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to coordinate work within a team environment.
* Excellent writing and computer skills.
* Ability to travel to RHD program sites within the United States
* Valid driver's license required
Resources for Human Development is a national human services nonprofit with the broadest possible service mission, and specializes in creating innovative, quality services that support people of all abilities wherever the need exists. Founded in 1970, RHD supports more than 160 human service programs across the country, serving tens of thousands of people every year with caring and effective programs addressing intellectual and developmental disabilities, behavioral health, homelessness, addiction recovery and more..
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.