Industrial Construction Foreman 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STRUCTURAL integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and in partnership with designers and contractors. STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with roughly 2,500 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets. STRUCTURAL is the open-shop contracting division of Structural Technologies.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Foreman to be based out of our growing Louisville, KY operation. This team in Tulsa is apart of our larger Chicago office. These two offices work on construction projects throughout the Ohio Valley region, US. As Foreman for STRUCTURAL, you will be responsible for leading construction crews that make our nation s structures stronger and last longer. Projects typically consist of concrete repair, masonry restoration, waterproofing, and structural strengthening in commercial and industrial settings.
* Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* On-site supervision of field crews while accurately estimating labor requirements
* Developing crew schedules and ensuring work has been completed according to plans and specifications
* Completing daily field reports, purchase orders, delivery tickets and speed memos for customers and internal management
* Ensuring crews are operating tools and equipment in a safe, proper and productive manner
* Assisting Project Managers in evaluating various production rates related to the project
Candidates who meet the following criteria may be considered for this exciting position based in our large Operations division:
* High school degree or equivalent
* 7+ years of experience in general construction with at least 3 of those years in a Leadman or similar position
* Previous experience running 1-2 projects simultaneously
* Proven ability to supervise up to 2 field leaders with various crew sizes with minimal subcontract oversight
* Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and execute to construction drawings and contract specifications
* Established commitment to safety
* Proven experience to produce look-ahead schedules and work with other construction documents as required by the project
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the customer, crew and project teams
* Basic computer skills and construction math skills
* Possess a current TWIC card and/or be able to obtain a TWIC by passing background checks at a clearance level designated by clients
* Nationwide Travel 50%
Candidates who are bi-lingual in Spanish / English may be given preference.
Our ideal Foreman candidate is an innovative but decisive field leader who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
STRUCTURAL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
* Back Share
Additional Benefits-Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
-Short Term Disability
-Long Term Disability