Infant & Twos Lead Teachers
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy
Mint Hill, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are one of the largest childcare and early education companies in North America, and have been educating young children for more than 40 years. We'd love to have you join our team of the BEST professional educators and caregivers in Mint Hill, NC!
Because we are a state-licensed 4-star school, we require our lead teachers to have the following:
* Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred, and SIDS for infant positions.
* Current NC criminal background qualifying letter (this can take several weeks to process, so if you do not currently have one, please be prepared to get fingerprints and a background check done with the Sheriff's Office / Department in the county where you reside).
* Health assessments, including TB test.
* CPR and FirstAid certifications (or willingness to obtain).
* Previous experience working with children in a licensed or accredited day care, childcare center or preschool.
* Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
* Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
* Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day.
* Karaoke skills a plus!
At The Sunshine House, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return! You will receive a competitive salary, medical / dental / vision benefits, optional supplemental insurance plans, paid time off, and a friendly, fun environment with a casual dress code. Other benefits and employee perks include:
* 401k retirement plan
* Paid training and education assistance
* Employee appreciation program
* Verizon Wireless and other discounts
* Complimentary life insurance
* Free parking and meals with children!
Imagine coming to work each day knowing your actions will positively impact your community and the next generation!