Info Security Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/31/2019
END DATE 9/27/2019
Exeter Government Services
Apple Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformation Security
Exeter is seeking fulltime candidates to assist the Chief of RMS in acquiring the RMS Certificates of Networthiness (CoN) for both legacy and current systems by describing how the RMS system processes data in the context of CoN network analysis. This work is in support of all Resident Management System (RMS) users as part of an integrated information system for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), South Pacific Division, Los Angeles District (SPL) Field Office at the RMS Support Center (RMSSC) located in Apple Valley, CA.
Candidates must be able to:
- Identify ports, protocols, and services used, network data requirements, data flow diagrams and/or descriptions, hosting environment for the
application, web application encryption methods, documentation of applicable Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) implementations, and if
the system stores or processes Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Describe in detail how RMS operates; describing what infrastructure facilities it relies on for deployed operation
- Implement and provide documentation for applicable STIGs
- Assist with identifying mitigations to non-compliant CCIs or STIG items
- implement protections as identified by the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program provided by DISA
- Identify mitigations to non-compliant IAVM items and provide to the Chief of RMS
- Ensure findings to Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scans, performed by CorpsNet
cybersecurity personnel, are remediated or mitigations are identified that reduce the risk of an exploit to an acceptable level
- Assist the Chief of RMS in maintaining a current RMS software and hardware list
- Implement all cryptographic routines such that they are compatible with FIPS 140-2 requirements
Candidates must have:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Minimum of IAT Level 1 (IAT-I) certification
- DoD Secret Clearance
- A CorpsNet ISSO approved Computing Environment (CE) certification or certificate of training, as identified within ATCTS, shall and must be completed
within six (6) months of contract award
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.