Information Assurance Analyst, Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with Risk
Management Framework background and Active Secret
clearance to become our next Information Security
Analyst in San Diego, CA. The candidate will support our
Professional Services and Custom Solutions Team.
As an Information Security Analyst you will:
* Provide critical support in protecting our country
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
skilled professionals who have the desire for
success and a relentless interest in providing a
positive customer experience to complement a
cohesive team of professionals.
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of an Information Security Analyst:
* Perform required RMF process steps.
* Provide technology assessment, system development
and cybersecurity compliance by working with the
system engineers and development teams to ensure
developed solutions adhere to RMF Cybersecurity
* Provide requirements analysis by working with
development teams to analyze requirement for
existing and proposed capabilities meet RMF
* Provide operational and technical support by
reviewing and suggesting recommended changes to
system operational policies.
* Provide support to the system design engineering and
development teams at the earliest possible stages of
system development to ensure Cybersecurity concepts
have been applied or advise additional actions
necessary to achieve compliance.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and
TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Bachelors degree.
* Network + (COMPTIA) certification
* 5 years of working experience in information
* Must have an active Secret clearance, Top Secret