Information Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 1/8/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Information Assurance Engineer
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based at the Social Security Agency in Catonsville, MD.
* Gathers pertinent facts by researching techniques, methods and procedures in order to make a thorough analysis.
* Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
* Candidate will identify opportunities for process/procedure enhancements.
* Perform other administrative and support functions as needed.
* Complete assignments with independent thought and action within the scope of specific assignments.
* Work cooperatively with other Telos Corporation and Telos Identity Management employees, government agencies and other industry partners.
* Enter data or information into a terminal, PC, or other keyboard device using various software packages.
* Provides on-site support for any and all SSA Stakeholder & customer concerns and questions related to process or application.
* Full Application Support Help Desk (Importing of HW/SW, Test Plans, Controls De-Confliction, Inheritance, Test Plan Support).
* Track all calls, emails, and in person requests that are received to include processing, distributing, and facilitating the activation of the solution for tracking metrics of Help Desk volume, productivity, and efficiency.
* Establish and maintain Frequently Access Questions (FAQs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and internal help pages.
* Gather and report enhancement requests.
* Participate in customer brown bag/customer outreach sessions as appropriate.
* Interface with other Telos SMEs, Product Development, and the Program Manager to identify any special considerations that need to be enforced as part of the help desk SOPs.
* Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years)
* 2+ years of experience is required
* Experience with Database Schema, Code Development, Data Migration, or Custom Template (Business Process or Workflow) Development
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail, customer service, and excellent organizational skills are required
* DoD 8570 Level I compliant preferred
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Baltimore, MD 21235 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.