Information Assurance Specialist 5/2/2020
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Do you have experience in the information security field? If you want to take the next step in your career by joining a team of talented security engineers working for a company that is making a difference in the world, Parsons has an opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a SENIOR INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY SPECIALISt to help us deliver best in class services to our federal government clients.
* High School Diploma plus seven (7) years experience or Associate degree and at least five (5) years of experience in skills identified below
* Active Secret security clearance
* Five years of demonstrated Information Assurance (IA) experience;
* Experience preparing and submitting Assessment and Authorization packages;
* Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process,
* Experience performing Information System Security Audits, Information System Security Assessments, developing Risk Management Plans, and assessing security architectures;
* Experience ensuring that Department of Defense (DOD) security policies, standards, and procedures are enforced;
* Experience performing vulnerability scanning and device configuration assessment using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ability within ACAS software);
* Experience with the eMASS web-based system;
* Experience with STIGs and justifying the technical need for applying each setting;
* Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (EMASS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) certifications
* Experience with building/updating an ACAS scanning tool/computer
* Unmanned systems
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.