Information Manager Journeyman, Whiteman AFB, MO, US,#ID17658
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
Whiteman Afb, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformation Manager - Journeyman, Requisition ID#17658
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including engineering, global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
CNSP is looking for an Information Manager - Journeyman to support the 509th Civil Engineering Squadron at Whiteman AFB, MO under this Civil Engineer Project Support services contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Civil Engineer Information Manager and Analyst to document and manage construction tracking and inspection programs using asset management principles.
* Manage tasks with projects performed in facilities base-wide within NexGen IT/TRIRIGA systems, analyze/visually communicate service request data trends using Microsoft Excel, and ultimately identify focus areas to reduce similar backlogged tasks.
* Audits and analyzes data and reports from all AF Civil Engineer enterprise Sustainment Management System (SMS), and NexGen IT/TRIRIGA systems to ensure data accuracy and quality for real property assets in support of maintenance analysis and work optimization activities.
* Provides CES leadership with recommendations to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of operations.
* Prepares visual aids for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings.
* Coordinates with Activity and Sub-Activity Managers to ensure work management accurately reflects investment plan opportunities and priorities.
* Analyzes data and provides reports to the CES leadership on key performance indicators (KPIs) with regards to project manager workload, data quality, and milestone timeliness to inform investment planning activities.
This position will not have supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS or MA/MS degree required.
* Candidates must be a US citizen
* Candidates will be subject to a US federal government background investigation and must favorably pass a drug test.
* Over five (5) years of relevant information/database management.
* Expertise with Microsoft Excel required, experience with NextGenIT (Tririga) recommended.
* Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Keeps abreast of emerging technology for incorporation into projects and program.
* United States citizen with a clear background for government security investigation with the ability to obtain a Clearance or Common Access Card (CAC)
This position is primarily performed in a secured federal office setting, a controlled office environment as well as working outside in a job site environment.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2019 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.