Information Security Analyst 7/24/2020
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Centers
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
*This position is not part of our IT group. It is a position for our Compliance, Privacy, and Security team.*
You can help protect ourn network of healing. As an Information Security Analyst, you'll be working on all thingsn information security- from risk assessments, auditing, monitoring, responsen and prevention, providing consulting on cutting edge projects, performingn training and growing our Compliance program.
You'll work with IT professionals, administrators, faculty and staff acrossn the Enterprise while leading internal incident investigations, coordinatingn responses for external investigations, and serving as a resource to staff andn students. We're looking for someone with a high degree of knowledge in then field of Information Security and a drive to keep important information safe.n
* 5+ years of Information Security experience
* CISSP or equivalent Information Security certification preferred
* Expert knowledge of information security issues and best practices
* Expert analytical skills to evaluate current security practices, identifyncompliance gaps, and propose remediation
* Experience in information security auditing or general compliance experience
* Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations; PCI Data SecuritynStandards; NIST, ISO and other security standards
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.