Information Security Analyst 3 with RMF
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformation Assurance Analyst with RMF
CDO Technologies an opening for an Information Assurance Lead (Information Security) in San Antonio, Texas
* Lead implementation and reporting for DoD compliant security architectures for protecting data deployed into our cloud
* Implements RMF security controls and provides support to IA team to standardize the security posture of the application environments
* Leads team monitoring security posture of environments in accordance with IA processes and procedures
* Works with cybersecurity stakeholders to ensure proper reporting, put in place POA&Ms to support ATO conditions
* Coordinates with systems administrators to ensure environment operates securely
* Scans the environments and monitors logs and provides incident reporting
* Scans and remediates security incidents in cloud environments
* Secret Clearance, required
* CISSP or equivalent DoD 8570 certification, required
* Bachelors degree, 5-7 years experience with DoD IA policy and procedures required
* Experience in supporting an AWS IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS platform including DoD Cloud Security Services
* Support of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, Red Hat, Tanium, Remedy, etc
CDO Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.