Federal Client Engagement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/29/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Federal Client Engagement Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of their assigned customers' phishing defense program with limited guidance from the Professional Services Director. Success in this position is measured through retention, adoption, revenue uplift, and satisfaction metrics.
* Successfully manage relationships with Federal Government clients and all stakeholders. Perform risk management to minimize program risks. Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation.
* Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Represent Cofense to your customers and be their trusted solutions subject matter expert.
* Own all aspects of a customer's simulated phishing defense program
* Plan and maintain customer phishing defense programs, to include periodic business reviews
* Coordinate customer engagements to ensure successful product implementation across all Cofense products
* Using Cofense solutions, run a customer's simulated phishing program
* Produce analytic deliverables and make operational and strategic recommendations
* Travel to client sites to ensure excellent customer relationship, as necessary
* Recommend customized phishing programs based on industry best practices and customer goals.
* Conduct trend analysis and make program recommendations to meet phishing defense goals.
* Independently produce high-quality, client-ready deliverables and assist others with same.
* Identify opportunities to grow and enhance client engagements
* Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Proven track record of successful relationship building and opportunity identification
* Intermediate knowledge of spear phishing and the risk it presents to organizations
* You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in relationships with customers and peers
* You have an analytical and process-focused mindset
* You have a sense of ownership with a desire for action and willingness to jump in and role-up your sleeves
* You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
* You excel in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Project and Program Management skills
* Independently prepare and present deliverables to customers
* Fundamental understanding of messaging, SMTP, and email products
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 4+ years supporting Federal Government customers in a consultant, managed services, or customer support capacity
* DoD or Federal Government Client Experience
* Ability to pass a Federal Government background check
* CISSP, Security+, or PMP certification is preferred
* Information Security and Project Management experience preferred
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)