Information Security Specialist - Secret 6/5/2020
Scott Air Force Base, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
About Us: Innovating To Solve Real-world Problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A Day In The Life (just A Few Of The Things You May Do On Any Given Day):
* Develop, maintain and submit Risk Management Framework (RMF) security documentation packages for the purpose of obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications as required by the government.
* Request, gather and formalize RMF documentation from other organizations and departments (e.g., Information System Security Managers, Program Managers, System Managers, System Administrators, Functional Managers, Certification and Accreditation, Auditing, Code Review, Network Engineers).
* Author Security Control Test Results. Identify Security Control compliance status and required supporting artifacts.
* Enter all Security Control data into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). Upload documentation artifacts into eMASS and assign them to their correlated controls.
* Maintain the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
* Continuously monitor the currency of all RMF security documentation and package requirements.
* Ensure Contingency Plan exercises, Incident Response Plan exercises and Annual Reviews are completed as required.
What We Are Expecting From You (i.e. The Qualifications You Must Have):
* Current Secret clearance.
* DoD IAT Level 2 DoD 8570 Security+ certification.
* Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework.
* Experience with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) tool.
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity practices.
* Knowledge of Air Mobility Command (AMC) Transportation and Command and Control (C2) systems
What We Will Provide In Return: Excellent Compensation And Amazing Benefits
* Relocation Assistance: Will be reimbursed up to $2,000 for qualified relocation expenses. An expense report must be submitted with receipts, and all eligible costs will be paid out after the first 90 days of employment.
* Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
* 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
* Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
* Flexible Spending Account options.
* Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
* Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
* Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
* Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
* Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
* A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
* A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.