Information System Security Officer 5/2/2020
Fort Eustis, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Telesis is seeking an experienced Information System Security Officer (ISSO). The ISSO will perform the IAM Level II functions described in 8570.01. The ISSO must maintain a secret clearance in order to comply with and implement policy received from the SIPRNet and the Government ISSM.
Duties and responsibilities:
The ISSO provides Cybersecurity oversight, guidance and support to the general user in accordance with the requirements of the ATIS's Cybersecurity program and to perform Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management reporting via SIPRNet. The ISSO will provide direct support to the Government ISSM in accordance with AR 25-2, paragraph 3-2.e.
Location: Fort Eustis, VA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* The ISSO must have at least 5 years of experience in developing and implementing system information security standards and procedures in a DoD Cyber Security Enterprise Environment. The ISSO must have experience in testing, evaluating, ands preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and RMF for IS guidance.
* Have previous experience in testing, evaluating, and preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) for IS guidance.
* The ISSO must be familiar with Cybersecurity policy, guidance and training requirements, IAW AR 25-2.
* Certifications - Meet the DoDD 8570.01 requirements for Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II.
* The ISSO is an IT Level II position IAW AR 25-2 and hold a T3 Personnel Security Investigation and maintain eligibility for a Secret clearance
* US citizenship is required.
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status