INPATIENT REGISTERED NURSE (7p-7a) - Central State Hospital
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2020
END DATE 8/25/2020
Seven Counties Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
CENTRAL STATE HOSPITAL IS LOOKING TO FILL FULL-TIME RN POSITIONS FOR 7P-7A.
* 3 shifts per week (12 hour shifts)
* every other weekend off
* shift differential (10%-12%)
* weekend premium ($1 additional)
* 1 year experience preferred but not required
(Ask about Part-Time opportunities.)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Plan, implement, direct and evaluate patient care activities utilizing the nursing process through active participation in the treatment planning process.
* Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process throughout the patients hospitalization, from admission to discharge, consistent with the patients age, gender and cultural specific needs.
* Assesses, supervises and maintains the safety, integrity and therapeutic nature of the milieu.
* Completes documentation and assignments within established time frames.
KY RN License
Valid Driver's License
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Seven Counties Services employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Seven Counties Services.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Seven Counties Services training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Seven Counties Services and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Seven Counties Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.