Inpatient Treatment Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/18/2020
END DATE 7/8/2020
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
INPATIENT TREATMENT MANAGER
MEDICAL CITY GREEN OAKS HOSPITAL
FULL TIME DAYS (ROTATING WEEKENDS)
Assess, evaluate and determine treatment services for the patient population. Manages the patient's care throughout inpatient and day hospital treatment while serving as a liaison between the hospital, physician and third party payors. Provides discharge planning to patients. May performs assessments on potential clients and refers to appropriate areas. Provides appropriate age-specific care.
* Communicates with patient, family, treatment team, physician and payors
* Manages the utilization of services through concurrent reviews with payors and/or through internal reviews
* Coordinates discharge planning activities
* Meets with new patients to complete the psychosocial assessment
* Develops a treatment plan and update with specific goals delineating clinical intervention unique to the patient
* Facilitates processes and psychoeducational groups for clients and family members of clients at Green Oaks
* Facilitates family discharge meetings
* Rotating on-call weekend coverage of discharge planning
* Communicate and document all relevant information to treatment team
* May handle inquiry calls
* May collect insurance and referral information
* May triage patients to determine level of care (Licensed Staff Only)
* May coordinate, implement and complete admission process (Licensed Staff Only)
* May provide crisis assessments in med/surg hospitals (Licensed Staff Only)
* Demonstrate an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
* Conduct reflect the Company's values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
* Adheres to hospital policies and procedures
* Performs other duties as requested or required
* Requires Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field
* Requires current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or licensed psychologist.
* Two years of experience in behavioral health and the adolescent treatment field.
* Must have current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or attainment within the orientation period.
* Must have current Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression (SAMA) certification or attainment within the orientation period.
* Prefer two years experience in individual, group and/or family therapy.
* Prefer appropriate experience with population that program serves.
At Medical City, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a plan just for you. You can enroll in several different medical plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional à la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our education programs.
About Medical City Green Oaks:
Medical City Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff. As part of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare, you will have access to resources that can enhance your career development and progression. Medical City Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can make a difference.
* Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25 years of service
* The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and seniors
* Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and training as well as outreach services
* WorkReturns℠ program is a unique treatment program pioneered at Green Oaks assisting patients' transition back to work following physical or psychological disability
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.